WELCOME TO DUCERE HOLDINGS – A COMPANY SPECIALISING IN PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SPECIFIC TO ENERGY RECOVERY SYSTEMS FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR, OUR CURRENT PROJECT BEING THE MISER HYDRAULIC HYBRID TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS
Ducere Holdings (Pty) Ltd was established in March 2004 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Ducere Holdings develops products from the initial conceptualization to final product delivery. Although our knowledge base is structured mainly in the information technology, automotive, leisure and medical industries, we are nonetheless open to potential developments in other areas of interest. Currently, our major project and focus, The MISER Hydraulic Hybrid Transmission System, keeps us involved at the forefront of today’s automotive hybrid technology, and that’s where we like to be.
The MISER technology is a revolutionary new approach to kinetic energy recovery, storage and re-application for any form of vehicle. The system aims to compliment various other technologies aimed at dramatically improving both fuel consumption, vehicle performance and total cost of ownership, while simultaneously reducing the emission of environmentally harmful gasses. The MISER technology fundamentally enables more efficient energy recovery and engine optimisation than any competing technology. MISER achieves this by means of the use of a combination of regenerative braking, hydraulics and using gas compression to provide a practically loss free medium for fast storing and release of energy for optimizing engine performance.
Some information to consider:
- The MISER technology has been well proven, with results from tests done with a development vehicle all being succesful.
- The technology is patented worldwide.
- Several projects are in the oﬀering, including pilot projects already underway, the first to be completed by end June 2016.
- Collaboration is continuing with several government and private agencies in more than one market sector.
- MISER ﬁts into the technology of the future, with developed economies already having put regulations and targets in place for recoverable/green energy.
Taking a line from one of our children’s favourites, Mr Walt Disney, “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them”, we believe that it has relevance to our company and its people’s attitude towards product development and future challenges.